Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Gorgeous Singlets and ten pan project sample style

Today I visited the Handmade Markets, mainly because I knew that Erin Louise was going to have a stall there and I wanted to check out her awesome singlets. The markets were really good, I got to try a macaroon (finally) which was delicious, and there were some gorgeous stuff there.  I also picked up two of Erin Louise's singlets - there were so many to choose from, but I just go these two ($60 for both):













I have decided to expand the ten pan project and separate them as well - so now I have the ten pan project for Samples.  I love freebies so collect samples all the time, I am always surprised when I share where to get samples from and people are not interested - maybe they dont want to end up with drawers full like me!  For example recently I got about 6 samples from magazines for Sunsilks new 'Teddy Charles' range, if you havent seen the tv ad for this you should youtube it, it is so funny like Zoolander but they are being serious lol.  Anyway I have used two of these now, but I will only count this one since I just started the countdown.  So one sample down, 9 to go!
This product is actually quite good and I would recommend it.  I got two uses out of this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment