Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Jewellery project brief pause and Goodies!!

The jewellery project has been on a three day break as I have hibernating in my apartment packing for our move in two weeks and finishing two uni assignments. Tomorrow I am let loose on society again (8 boxes packed one assignment submitted and one kinda getting there..), so jewellery project restarts.

Many hours of procrastination was also achieved over the long weekend, which included online shopping, lucky I had run out of $$ by the time I had discovered ASOS's sale, but I was able to order two more Erin Louise singlets.  I justify this expensive purchase with a) the other two singlets I recently purchased are beautiful and fit so well, b) I am moving back to the tropics where I will basically live in singlets - if I remained in my current location I wouldnt get enough wear out of them to justify the $$ and C) the other two singlets are 'going out' singlets and these two singlets are more everyday casual.  I just tried to get the pics of Erin Louise site - but they are not in the catalogue anymore ! yay this means I got in just in time cause I heart this singlets - I will post up pics when they arrive.

Part of the reason why I no longer get any Australian magazine subscriptions apart from Who magazine, is because I miss out the freebies in store - and sometimes magazines have some awesome freebies! This week Instyle have a free Mimco tote - I am totally in love with Mimco its my favourite bag brand, and I especially love their totes! Score:

No comments:

Post a Comment