Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

More Erin Louise and another ASOS order

I ordered two more Erin Louise singlets.  The ones that I bought at the Handmade Markets were so pretty, but as they were more glamourous going out singlets, I wanted to pick up a couple of casual ones.  Even though at a cost of $72 (two for $60 plus $12 delivery), this was easily justified as I am moving to a place of all year warmer weather, whiche means I will wear them to death - if I was still in the chilly place I probably wouldnt get the wear worth out of them.  I was pleased as punch to when I went to download the images of them from the order album - and they are no longer being sold! Yay now I have limited edition Erin Louise singlets ;-).  I am still lemming more as they are so pretty pretty, but this will do for now!

This is a light grey singlet with the tiger/flowery strap.  At the Handmade Markets they had this in white in my size, but not in gray - they gray looked alot better. 









This isnt the greatest photo (I live in the darkest apartment - soon to change!).  Its salmon pink singlet with the white frill in the centre.  The quality of Erin Louise's singlets are awesome as well.







If ASOS really is the devil, its a very effective and rewarding one.  I just put in another order as I am staying longer at work now so need some work maternity clothes (will post on other blog about maternity clothing), chucked in a extra pretty dress for after baby cause it was so cheap and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment