Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Jewellery project fail, goodies and products finished today

I had a jewellery project fail!  There are so many cute cute things in at Lovisa and Colette at the moment, I had to indulge - though I did make sure that I did not already have pieces similar to this already:
Here is my haul - a cute bug ring (have been looking for a cute bug ring for ages!) from Colette.

Colette - turquoise gold drop earrings, coral drop earrings.

Lovista - heart diamonte clips.  This haul was about $30

I have actually moved interstate to a place that doesnt have a Colette - though I am pretty confident that they will get one soon, considering how quick she is expanding her shops.  Colette does have online shopping, but its a limited range.


I finally got my Clarins Flash Balm!!  I had needed on for about a year, and I had tried various products in an effort to replace this with a budget version.  There is no budget version, Flash Balm cannot be replaced :-).  David Jones was having a Clarins bonus sale, so I finally bit the bullet and picked up the Flash Balm and the Lotus Oil which is another HG for me and got my bonus pack full of so many goodies, including a mini flash balm :-). 






Products Finished Today Project - Revlon Age Defying Makeup Foundation.  This was a foundation that I used quite often, but that was when I lived in a hotter climate so had a slightly darker complexion.  After moving to a winter climate, this was way to dark for me so has stayed on the shelf for awhile.  To use the rest of this up, I mixed a light illuminator into it which worked perfectly.  I did like this foundation, but I would probably not return to it as there are so many new foundations on the market to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment