Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Last major purchases before my biggest new item arrives!

I have been lusting over mimco for ages, it's my fav brand and I have never been dissapointed in the quality. I have mimco bags that are eight years old, heavily worn and still in awesome condition. I dont have any 'obvious' mimco bags - like the button bags, and I really wanted another cross body bag and a clutch as I have no mimco clutch's. These were in my wishlist only, but after getting an email for a mimco flashsale 30% off and then free earrings and then only $9.95 delivery I was suckered in! So hopefully they are on their way, I have to confess that I have been disappointed with Mimco's lack of communication. Two working days after purchase I am still waiting for my tracking notification! This is the last major 'me' purchase before baby, next purchases will be a rocker and various baby things. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment