Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Products finished Today Project and bit of ecletic

I am in a bit of a leopard/animal print phase.  I am trying hard not to indulge to much though, as my mum also loves animal prints, so I have to be careful not to become my mum ;-). I picked up the below flats from
Target, who have heaps of new shoes in stock:
I paid $20 for these, which I wasnt happy about (see previous post about shoes bought at Target), especially when I went to Kmart this week and saw the exact pair for $12!!







            
I picked up these cute hair clips from Lovisa, I really wanted to purchase half the store but keeping in mind that I am supposed to be wearing all my jewellery at least once before making a new purchase, and that pretty soon they will be having massive sale, ,I only got the hair clips :-).   The toucan ones are so cute and I have worn these nearly every day since I bought them.

Products I have finished Today Project: I bought the Revitalift for my neck, they always say that you can look after your face but if you dont look after your neck and hand then you will always show your age anyway!  I will not be repurchasing this product though.  I am not a fan of the dip your fingers into tubs products and this actually dried out pretty quickly as well.
Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume.  Through free gift with purchases I have quite a few Estee Lauder sample perfumes.  This was very pleasant, not enough for me buy but it is definetly a nice unoffensive perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment