Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Doe, a Deer, a female deer

Been lemming this deer head for ages and we ordered it last week finally!  I was waiting for a bargain, but after 6 months I accepted the fact we had to pay full price ($130 including shipping).  Have not put it up yet, it is in the box taunting me!  Look of the day is my new green wedges that I love love love - they were $20 from ShoeBox, first pair of wedges ever can you believe! green cue skirt that was on sale ages ago, I think I need to save for another Cue sale haul since those pieces I always go back to as my favourites.  Purple singlet old from Portmans and grey and white necklace, don't even know where I got that from! And of course fav Mimco bag that I am about to change over as its needs some more love before its next wear (leather buff).

No comments:

Post a Comment