Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Shopping Haul Review

Parcels from Cotton On and Asos arrived!

I love this shirt!  I would never have bought it if I saw it in store, it is one of the rare things that I have taken a leap of faith with online and actually liked!  Goes great with boyfriend jeans.  The skirt is okay except that it says elasticised waist, which it is not - it is high waisted and zips up which means that you can catch yourself easy on the zip! 

I love this snood, its such good quality and was so cheap and it feels like it will be nice and warm.

this is gorgeous just like the pic!

These are not traditional jeans they seem a bit like jegging but more like jeans.  I love the look of them they are divine!  Don't love CO sizing, it is all over the place and these are a smaller size ten but I can squeeze into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment