Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

The day I didn't get out of my pyjamas!

No selfie today, unless you wanted to see my Peter Alexander pyjamas lol! Today I hung around my house pottering. Did a lot of Pinteresting, found the perfect haircut - except I have had similar before and I just don't have right face shape, such a shame because I love it! Also have decided to commit to buying the Alexander Wang Diego bag - wish me luck saving for it! Recently got a book called Cupcakes and Cashmere out from the library, it's from the blog: http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/. Loved it! Great collection of blog posts. Here is a pic from it - a n article about layering, I have similar pieces so very handy!





1 comment:

FASHIONABLY BROKEASS! said...

Hi! I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time! xoxo

Post a Comment