Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Lust Have It March box

March Lust Have It box

Dotty Day!  Mimco bag, Cue Skirt and Big W jumper 


Old School Country Road dotty flats


I was excited to read: http://shrinkingwallet.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/lust-have-it-march-2013.html to see what to expect in my March Lust Have It box.  I really needed some makeup finishing spray and eye cream, but as the mix it for subscribers I wasn't sure what I would actually get.  I ended not getting those two products, but I got a Mask and some Orly flash dry drops and some colour crayons for eyes and lips - all good products.  Hopefully I will get those other products in a future box.  Their designer box is really cute as well, though I was a bit lost about what I would use it for as its so cute yet impractical - baby clips!  So now they are my baby's hair clip storage boxes,lol.  Look of the day includes the Big W $25 polka dot jumper I bought when I couldn't get the $99 jumper I wanted at Country Road!
$99 Country Road Jumper
pretty box!

No comments:

Post a Comment