Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Where are the bargains!


You may have noticed by the amount of posts about Ally clothing, that is one of my favourite stores.  In previous years I have always bought so many bargains from Ally, and their clothing is pretty cheap anyway!  This year, not so much!  Their clothing is more $$ and I can never find a bargain!  Even when things go on sale its only $5 or $10 off :-(.  Total sad face!  I cant work it out because the stores are always heaving at the seams full of stock but all the good stuff never goes on sale.  Surely it doesn't all sell out?  Even though I don't really shop at Cotton On, I have noticed the same phenomena happening there as well. hmmm.  I should really stop having a whinge as Ally's clothes are quite good quality compared to Cotton On's and I have never been dissapointed with any purchases (apart from the price sometimes lol), in fact one of my favourtite dresses at them moment is one that I bit the bullet and bought a couple of months ago at the price that I don't pay very often - $39.99. But I am loathe to spend that kind of money so I am on the eternal hunt for bargains at the moment.  Very slim pickings!  I picked up this coat from Ally for $39 a massive sale cut from the original price of $49 - well for Ally these days that is a massive bargain!  I also picked up this dress for $19, a saving of $5.  I have actually had a bag saved online at Ally for awhile, but nothing ever goes on sale enough :-(.  

No comments:

Post a Comment