Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Book club and end of the vouchers

This week I finished 'Then you came' by Jennifer Weiner. At first I nearly didn't get past the first chapter, it seemed like it was going to be quite an emotional read. At the moment I am really after some light hearted reading, but I persisted because Jennifer's books are always good. So I am glad I did as it was a really good book, I can totally see it being made into a movie. It's basically about a couple who decide to have a baby with someone else's egg and also via surrogate, and the story is from everybody involved in that process perspective.

This week also marked the end of the never ending Ally voucher. I bought a totally unpractical dress that I will be unable to breastfeed in! But it was pretty. To be honest I am kinda over Ally now after purging on it for 5 weeks. I also used my last xmas gift voucher on a pair of leopard print jeans from Jay Jays. So now I am outta of free purchases.....poo. I've been thinking its time to go through my look books and my wardrobe to refresh it and get some new ideas. All of a sudden I feel like I don't really have that much to wear, I think it's because I haven't worn any of my work wardrobe for 9 weeks now so I'm missing that variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment