Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

The pencil skirt/tube skirt trend and lucky it was cheap!

I love the pencil skirt look, but I just don't think I can pull it off. And part of me remembers when I was 13 and made my mum make a whole lot of short tube skirts that I wore to death, I can't try on one now without having flashbacks lol.

I bought a pencil tube skirt from Tempt for $9.95 (as pictured). I really like it, but it just confirmed that I don't really feel comfortable with that style - one skirt will do :-).

I received my Mimco clips that I posted about previously - they are 'worth' $65, but I bought them for $9.95 due to credit from Mimco's credit scheme called mimcollective. I am massively disappointed with them, of course if I saw them instore I wouldn't of bought them, but I didn't - I purchased online and made the assumption that for that kind of price they would be quite string and suitable for my thick hair. Basically I feel that these may as well be flimsy clips that are cheap from Lady Jayne with Mimco stamped on them. Very poor look and feel, Mimco come on! I have been a long time buyer of hair wear and bags from Mimco and it's just not good enough - lucky I only paid $9.95!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment