Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

New frocks and new shoes = frugal February fail!

So I ended up buying the two Dotti dresses I featured a couple of posts ago. They were out of my allowance range and I hate paying full price at Dotti, but I really need to break the festival feel of my casual wardrobe. At $110 for both my allowance was bust. After wearing the red Dotti dress and pairing it with silver Sportsgirl sandals, I still felt too casual. I have tons of ballet slippers and heels but it's SO hot at the moment I still needed Shoes that had airflow. I ended up picking up these shoes in black from Novo for $49.95. This extra purchase pushes me out of the running for Frugal February! No matter how much I've saved in groceries, bills and everyday living - my personal shopping expenses blow it. I am pretty determined that these will be the last clothing and shoes purchases for awhile. I have enough dressy casual wardrobe choices to get me through the next couple of months I have left on maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment