Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Wish lists and limitations

While I begin sifting through my wardrobe I realize the limitations I have in dressing up my casual wear. I am breastfeeding my daughter, she is six weeks old and I plan to keep breastfeeding for at least a couple more months. This means I need easily accessible clothing, so far I stick to strapless dresses, off the shoulder dresses/playsuits, button up dresses/tops and even zip down dresses/playsuits. Unfortunately for me a style I am loving at the moment is 'skater' dresses. Or high neck dresses, obviously I cannot wear these types of dresses. So frustrating! So for now I will just put all these dresses from ASOS and Sunny Girl on the wishlist that will never be fulfilled. I did however find a Dotti dress (the red v neck one with birds in it), this might be on my shopping list when my allowance gets topped back up. So far digging through my work wardrobe I have only found one dress that is day casual and BF friendly, bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment