Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Pretty Tights



I do however squeeze in the time to shop! As previously blogged, I'm really feeling a style change and I've shopped my wardrobe and not much in there that I can revamp. So I did some shopping and picked up a purple waist skirt from ally $29.95 as pictured. I love the heart shirt paired with it but its not instore yet. I bought the collared white leopard print top from Ally to go with the skirt but it doesn't work properly - it makes the outfit look a bit schoolgirl! However the top goes with alot of bottoms in my wardrobe so I'm loving it. I like that the collar makes a casual outfit look a little more formal. I also am seriously lusting the big yellow necklace from Lovisa after seeing a similar one worn by Jennifer Hawkins, unfortunately it's $40! No way I'm paying that so I will have to stalk it to see if it goes on sale. Also on my wish list are these colored tights from Rubi, I have so many tights it's not funny, and now I live in the tropics I can't justify buying more- but they are only $5....

No comments:

Post a Comment