Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Ally, Cotton On, Erin louise and Supre and Hilla Toppa

The latest shopping binge goodies! I already have four Erin Louise singlets, but was tempted into one more. It was the 'gone dotty' singlet that I have wanted from the start of when I discovered Erin Louise: http://store.erinlouise.com.au/index.php?product=SN00036&c=33.

Cotton On had 30% off instore, but I couldn't find the tops I wanted in my size anywhere so I saved myself forty bucks there! I did pick up the cream cable knit jumper for $28, I always wanted one of these so very happy with that purchase. I then wandered onto Ally and picked up the heart shirt that I wanted for ages as well. You could say I was doing a chain store crawl because I stopped into Jay Jays to get a heart cardigan before ending the trip at Supre and getting purple jeggings. I have to out a disclaimer on the jeggings, I thought they were jeans they look like skinny jeans they are thick material, so comfy! But then I decided I might want to buy a jade pair as well and lo behold, when I searched the website I discovered they were listed under jeggings!! They look like skinny jeans to me so I will disregard Supre's mistaken labeling of them as jeggings LOL.

My last binge purchase was from Itunes - Hilltop Hoods latest album. I actually had credit on my account from the giftcards that I buy at discounted price so technically this was free ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment