Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Style Files

I am still in the middle of a restyle. I'm also in the middle of a shopping binge which needs to stop soon because we are about to start serious saving for our renovations. Bambi cardigan from Ally $29.95 - I didn't need another cardigan but I love cute quirky things :-). I did resist the swan jumper at Ally, as definitely did not need another jumper. An emerald pair of skinny jeans and a pair of purple ankle jeans - they were two for $60 from Jay Jays. I also picked up two headbands and these swallow sunglasses at Equip's two for one sale. I've wanted these sunglasses for over a year, but I thought they were a but cheap but now I don't care. I love then lol. I also love the Ally shirt that I picked up the previous post, i think I'm nearly done with my style revamp! I keep thinking I should grow up and upgrade to country road/witchery wear but I'm still not really feeling that kind of wear. Although I will never go past Cue for my corporate wear (miss you Cue!).

1 comment:

ramastar said...

I absolutely love the jeans and shirt!

Post a Comment