Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

I need a keyboard!

Writing on the Ipad is really really slow. I am a fast typist so to have to finger tap i out on the Ipad is frustrating. I decided to buy a keyboard for my Ipad. Jb Hi Fi has an awesome range and I ended up getting a Soniq one for $69,95. It has a stand in it so you can stand it up so its kinda like a laptop, and its blue tooth so it has no cords. On of the reasons I have become slack at blogging is because of how slow it is to tap out my blog. So far the keyboard hasn't exactly facilitated more blogging, its clunky to use, but the more I am using it the more I am getting the hang of it. I am about to do a huge essay on the Ipad using the keyboard so wish me luck! If you want to use documents on your Ipad, I highly recommend the app Pages. I also put my documents in the Icloud so I can access them on my laptop, Ipad and even my Iphone, its awesome1

No comments:

Post a Comment