Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

the last of the Sportsgirl Sale (thank you westfield gift voucher)

As mentioned in a previous post, I scored a free $20 Westfield gift voucher.  So my Shopping Demon that has reared its little head at the start of all the new Spring stock coming in to stores has been fed a little bit more!  I wandered into Sportsgirl to check out what was left of their 50% off reduced stock sale and snapped up for $25 ( I didnt buy a magazine I wanted to make up the difference):
This red and gold bling clasp bracelet was $19.95, final sale price is $5!

I love this bag, its black quilted with a gold cross chain and a leather/feather accessory.  Although I love clutches I am starting to get a bit over them so its time for the return of cross shoulder bag!  $29.95 final price $9.95

I am not a huge fan of Sportsgirl clothes, I buy everything else in the store just not clothes.  But as I was looking at the above bag, a girl next to me shouted out to her friend 'hey this top is only ten bucks'.  After looking up and spying it I thought actually that would be a perfect summer maternity top as its so long for when the bump gets really big. Lucky she put it back on the rack and I nabbed it!  $39.95, final price $9.95
 

No comments:

Post a Comment