Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

free stuff and cheap stuff - lots of stuff!

Last couple of days I had two emails from different magazines with a voucher to pick up the new eli saab sample perfume from Myers.  So I popped in and grabbed them, yay for nice perfume vial samples :-).

After buying heaps of cheap maternity clothes from ASOS and getting the delivery this week quickly and they were awesome, I couldnt resist having another peak today at their sale stock and I picked up some more cheapies.  With free delivery its to tempting, so now I am just going to stay off ASOS for awhile I think:
This was $6!! reduced from $20  I do see awesome bargains like this in Lovista/Collete/Diva but they wouldnt be any cheaper than this and I havent seen this in store in Aus either.










This necklace was $8!  I have been lemming some kind of long chain amber/rock necklace and had recently spotted one at the Bondi markets that I had wanted (it was $75).  Soo happy, but no more ASOS! I popped in a $25 long black maternity maxi dress as well just for safe measure (that post is for my baby blog).







Just for good measure I stopped into Sportsgirl 'just for a look' after swearing off 'just having a look' for the next two weeks - they have just started their 50% off already reduced stock sale.  How can heaven be so guilt inducing!  I only spent $47 (making a shopping total of $84 for a two week period - I have no $$ left to even accidently spend!), so really its not toooo bad.  Sportsgirl drives me nuts that they wont let you save a pic from their email (or perhaps I am not tech savvy enough to work it out).  I will have to take pics and post tomorrow :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment