Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Things beginning with A

A is for ASOS. Today I got an ASOS parcel (only one to go but that will be on my other blog).  It had a Maternity dress (that I will review on other blog) and two necklaces:
 Both necklaces came well protected in little ASOS boxes, I was very impressed with that.

This necklace was $7.19.  It was described as rock crystal brown.  So its totally not a brown crystal rock - its an amethyst crystal- purple!  It has a big bling gold chain like picture shows and its bigger than I thought. Luckily even though its not what I pictured when I purchased, I love it!! Its not as casual as I thought it would be,  it will really dress up an outfit.  So even though its not what I thought it was I am a very happy customer.



 This was $5.59.  It is exactly as described and I love it as well.  So happy with these fantastic bargains.










A is for Adidas.  I love these Jeremy Scott Adidas shoes to death.  Many people do not, they are haters ;-P.
 
I bought these over two years ago from a random online site in China after seeing Katy Perry wearing a pair.  They are some kind of awesome and I have no doubt they are fulfilling my teenage dreams of having a pair of these but I think still they rock.  Need to be worn with an air of coolness and the understanding that only the awesome people get how cool they are.  I love Adidas in general, here is a pic of Katy Perry and Jeremy Scott  - Jeremy is the designer who amped up the Adidas cool meter and Katy featured in their campaign:

No comments:

Post a Comment