Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Which Wedge will I Wedge?

I have decided to get a pair of wedges in preperation for Spring/Summer.  I am not a huge fan of wedges but I need a pair to go with all the Maxi's I plan to wear in the warmer weather - I also need a pair of shoes that are a little more fancy then sandals but not as fancy as heels.  I also dont want to spend to much money :-(. 



I found a pair at Payless shoes that I like but they are $49.95 and even with getting a $5 voucher for signing up their newsletter $45 is still making me squirm.






These Rubi Shoes are $29.95 so the cheapest I have found, but I do like the Payless ones better.  I also popped into Novo Shoes as they are having buy a pair and get the second 50% off but I wasnt feeling anything of those wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment