Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Drop Dead Gorgeous

I am loving  Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily , especially the daily look.  I am totally stealing today's look.  I have a light pink blazer from Dotti (got a few months ago on sale), a white top from Ally ($12.50) and Maternity denim shorts from ASOS ($36).  Plus a whole stack of long necklaces recently bought as mentioned in previous posts.  Not loving the hat so giving that a miss and I have a million stack bracelets but not sure if they are a necessary add for this outfit. Also ditching the clutch for a cross shoulder bag (red mimco in earlier post) and I am going to go the gladiator sandals again this year cause I love them :-). http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2011/09/daily-look-stick-it-in-neutral/
 After whinging previously about Cotton On's lack of sales I thought it best to mention that they are have 30% off online until Monday the 26th of September plus free shipping.  I will have to wait until in store sales as I have no money left in my savings bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment