Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Ten Pan Project (down to 9 Pan)

Sooo after posting earlier about the ten pan project I am embarking on, I finally finished one bottle of palmers cocoa butter and I am teetering on knocking off a KMS shine bottle that I have had for a million years as well.  I started using a Clarins foundation that I have had for a million years as well (okay about 6 yrs really!) and have discovered that I love it - why did I never finish this bottle?  There is at least half a bottle left so thats not going to go quickly so have chosen a MAC foundation (been around for just as long but is nearly empty) to get rid of first.  It really has made me realise how much makeup/skincare/haircare I have that I really need to use before I get any more!

Though having said all of that I promptly went to Priceline and bought a razor, a 48hour roll on antiperspirant, a 2pk face mask, more cocoa butter for stretch marks (my belly is stretching with baby growing) and the below anti split ends serum.  I dont regret any of these purchases, I needed them all - and the serum has made an immediate impact on my hair yay :-).
Grand Total came to $50 and I got a bonus $5 voucher to spend at Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment