Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

More no no's and deferrals to the wishlist!

All the new Spring stock has activated my want demon.  I splurged one last time today and deferred other things to next pay.  I think this an important time to reflect on my good choice not to have a credit card anymore! On the savings front, Hubbie bought a new pair of jeans at Glue at Westfield who currently have a promotion if you spend over $160 they will give you a $20 gift card if you claim it at the Concierge - Yay for me who claimed it and got the $20 giftcard ;-).

http://www.lovisa.com.au/Lovisa have a promotion at the moment, but two items get the third free, I spent $27 and got:
On my wish list is a headband, bracelet set and tote bag from colette ($50) they currently have 10% if you sign up to their newsletter in store -hopefully they still have that promo in two weeks!  Their website has been improved, but still leaves alot to be desired compared towhat they offer instore: http://www.colette.com.au/.

No comments:

Post a Comment