Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Pretty spring nails and another pan down!

I was actually looking for a more pink coral nailpolish to celebrate the first awesome weather weekend of Spring, but I picked out the Sportsgirl Flamingo nailpolish (a very bright Spring colour!).  I heart Sportsgirl nailpolishes, they are my favourite out of all brands.  I base with chipskip from OPI, two to three coats of nail polish then a top coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri.  Although I have mastered painting nail polish, I am still struggling with filing so dont look to closely :-):
Another Pan down in the Ten pan Project! Three down and seven to go.  This is a Sportsgirl lip gloss, as much as I love their lipglosses I have moved on from them so this wont be a repurchased even though I did love this colour:

No comments:

Post a Comment