Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Dear Cotton On, your prices are ridiculous!!

Call me a stingy tightwad, but I won't be buying an of the many things I covet at Cotton On until they have a reasonable sale.  I went in to pick up the dress I planned to buy (a few posts below), and it was $39.95!  For a cheap looking dress clearly from China. :-( sad face!  I have been worried that with the recent shift to people buying bargain fashion from the cheaper shops vs more expensive shops (valleygirl vs portmans) that the cheaper chain stores would start hiking up their prices so you end up paying more for bad quality stuff that doesnt last.

Sale time will tell if we have something to worry about.  On the plus side, Ally still has great fashion and bargains: http://www.allyfashion.com/online/index.php/24-new-arrivals/4154-al2109-butterfly-print-1-shoulder-dress.html, and have more flash sales then the others seem to have as well

No comments:

Post a Comment