Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Technology and sparkles

After having heaps of internet woes (why do internet providers sell you connections when they know they have no coverage in your area arrggh), we decided to stick to the dongle.  Yes thats what it is called a dongle.  Its the usb stick you plug into your computer that gives you internet service!  We went through Telstra because their coverage is unbeatable and if you are a high internet downloader - a dongle package probably isn't good value for you.  But we don't use that much and we have decent data packages on our phones so its a dongle for us!  So far its been awesome.  We had the National Broadband Network previously, and this is on par with it.

My contract was up so I also picked up the new Iphone 5.  I am still trying to get the hang of it, it seems a bit glitchy but I am sure once I sort out the changes it will be fine.  The only real dilemma was trying to get a cover for it - I got the black one and because its so thin I often put it down and then cant find it again!  Hopefully my cover turns up soon...

And lastly but not least, I picked up this sparkly jacket from Valley Girl.  I have always wanted a sequin jacket so couldn't resist.  Though when I got home I did wonder how to match it with outfits, luckily pinterest exists so can trawl through there and find outfit ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment