Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Bower Bird and I heart brow bar

I have been trying to resist Lovisa and Colette Accessories, but came unstuck the other day! I picked up  a pair of cross earrings and a top knot wrap! Yes a top knot wrap, as you can see from the pics it is basically a bracelet for your hair ;-P.  I wear my hair in a top knot about 80% off the time, its so convenient, looks good and prevents my baby from yanking my hair out lol.  I like it but it was $16.95 so I wouldn't buy another one!  The earrings were $7.99 which they are definitely worth.  I also picked up this gorgeous necklace from Colette Accessories for $16.96.  Again loving Pinterest, I am using it in a way to discover how to rework old outfits and jewellery.  It totally annoys me that it is linked to Facebook though.  I love getting my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar at Myer's: http://www.myer.com.au/benefit/Storelocations/. I have Benefit High Beam and Dandelion blush, High Beam being my HG of all time!  I am tempted to buy some more Benefit products but am trying to be a good girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment