Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Bargain Hunting and keeping it real

Dotti was having a massive sale, up to 80% off.  Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet) I only found one thing I truly liked which was this Fox jumper for $19.95 reduced from $49.95.  It is very cute over collared shirts! ASOS recently sent me a 25% off discount code.  I probably wasted it as thats such a HUGE discount for ASOS and I only had one thing in my shopping basket - this pair of Adidas leggings, as previously posted I have recently started stocking up my sportswear again in an effort to exercise more.  I really wanted a pair of Adidas logo leggings but couldn't find any anywhere and sports logo leggings in-store are generally $80+.  After my discount these were $30!! Awesome :-).

So Gwyneth Paltrow turned 40, I was relived to finally see a celebrity who had lines on their forehead! Usually in Hollywood the only people who have wrinkles are the twenty year olds who haven't started botox/fillers yet.  IMO Gwyneth still looks way younger than 40 and looks amazing!

1 comment:

ramastar said...

Love the Adidas leggings! I've been stocking up on sportswear too, I find it really motivating when you look good in workout clothes!

Post a Comment