Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

So ! Bargain Hunter Fail

I start a lot of my post saying So.... Seems like mainly the posts where I have splurged and I'm justifying why. So :-), Dotti were having a sale and I ended up buying two sale items and two full price items. Ugh I hate buying full price items from Dotti, but the pretty dresses got me at a weak moment! It definetly was a weak moment because I bought a peplum top - which is a beautiful colour but I hate peplum!  And it totally serves me right breaking my rule of not buying full price at Dotti as one of the dresses is now $50 off!!! And I haven't even worn that dress yet arrgggh.  Though I will be saving my $$ for the Dotti sales as they have some very pretty stuff in stock at the moment.
This peplum top was $19.95 in store.  Not the greatest pic, but the peplum flares out to high and  is not flattering - should of tried it on before I bought it!  Is a pretty colour though.
I just love one shouldered tops/dresses. Unfortunately its not totally on trend at the moment, so when I do see things I love I tend to buy them - this was $59.95 full price, totally overpriced but I loved it and was having a weak moment...
this dress will be getting worn to death by me before it gets handed down to be worn to death by others.  BECAUSE I paid $79.95 for it and now its on sale for $29.95.  This hasnt happened to me in a long time, bargain hunter fail!  but how pretty is the dress :-).
This was $19.95 on sale, this actually looks better in person than on the model - not the greatest pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment