Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Costco is the devil in disguise

I am trying hard not to buy a membership to Costco.  After going there with a friend I was tempted to buy the whole store, OMG!  The problem  is that everything is oversized, which is value for money except I would just eat twice as much instead of saving the value bit.  whoops.  What I did get from my Costco trip was a salad spinner 4 in1 - spin, slice, serve, store.  This was only $20 so a total bargain.  Except that I got it because I love salads but I am so lazy making them that this seemed like an easy way to do it, and then I like to make big ones that store for a couple of days so this could store it as well.  Except I unpacked it and there was a million pieces in it and I hate clutter and it seems like whats supposed to be a convenient way to do something can be just as hard to do it the normal way!  I am sure I am just being overdramatic and once I put it together it will be amazing:http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=18054400.

I also picked up another jewellery storage organiser, I have two big ones from Howard Storage World that are amazing.  But I just stick my earrings into a plastic drawer organiser which is bit more fiddly, its hard to see whats in there and its starting to get a bit crowded (because I buy to much jewellery!).  I got this one from Diva for $14.99 and so far it seems perfect.  Although if I drop it I will probably cry as everything will just fall out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment