Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Spin my salad and finally Ally bargains!

So after whinging in my last post about how difficult my salad spinner looked to use.  I actually put it together and it is really easy to use and I love it :-).  As also previously posted (whinged about), the clothing store Ally hasn't had any bargains for ages.  Well it was my lucky day when I stumbled upon a newly opened Ally that was a bit out of the way and they had HEAPS of bargains.  For $110 I got four dresses and four jumpers/knit tops. Here is the haul, I could only find some online photos so you will have to have some awesome home snaps of the rest!  

This dress was $9.99 from $24.99.  I actually had this dress in my online basket for ages at $19.99 but I felt that was still to expensive.  Yay for me that I got such a bargain and I love the dress!

This was $14. 99 from $29.99.   have also wanted this dress for awhile.  It kinda needs a belt as the skater skirt flares out quite high up.
This was $19.99 from $29.99, I have wanted this for ages so was prepared to pay the bargain but not awesome bargain price.

It really was my lucky day as I also had this one in my online basket !  It was $14.99 from  $29.99

Blogger wont allow me to rotate this the right way.. poo. This is a beige jumper that was $9.99 from $24.99.  I didnt LOVE it but I need a beige jumper and it was ten bucks.
I know I am a terrible photographer, I swear one day I will work on that :-P.  This was $9.99 from $24.99 and is leopard print shoulders and upper back.
I wasn't sure about this dress, it was $14.99 from $29.99.  I am glad I took a risk because I love it!
I wanted this Swan jumper for ages but couldn't justify the price at the time.  It was $14.99 from $29.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment