Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Wish listing


At the moment I am looking for some new beauty products.  But I don't really need any or can afford any, so I am just wish listing at the moment!  I have to admit that I am addicted to make up books and recently borrowed the new Scott Barnes book Face to Face.  I have been trying to be good and buy any books I want to own as an Ebook - but lets be honest, Makeup books just are not for looking at on the ipad, they are to be hard copies to be pored over - over and over again. So I wanted to double check that this book was worth the $$$ and for me it is.  In a good way, Scott Barnes latest book is a total rip off of Kevyn Aucoin's make up books where he made over Celebrities.  But since Kevyn past away a long time, its kinda nice to have someone remind the world how awesome and innovative he was and Scott Barnes is definitely worthy of doing that job.  So in to my Amazon basket it goes :-D.

Something I am super lusting over at the moment is Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer kit, but at $60 I don't want to buy it online and will have to wait until I can get in store to make sure I get the right shade.  And since they are only sold at select cities, I will have to time to save by the time I get to the big smoke to buy it! http://www.bobbibrown.com.au/cms/landing/bobbis_top10.tmpl?cm_sp=Gnav-_-BestSellers-_-BobbisTop10. I also am lemming Mac Pro-Longwear Lipglass, but they have not been getting the greatest reviews on Makeup alley where I always check the reviews for a product before I buy it so it will stay a maybe on my wishlist.

Because I am an Ally addict, I popped my head into their sales again and grabbed another sweater.  Let me just say I didnt have many jumpers or sweaters, and now I am all sorted for next Winter lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment