Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Perfect Hair


As previously blogged, it took me awhile to get my hair back to the colour I wanted it - but now I am finally there! But my hair is not in the greatest condition, mainly due to all my hair falling out after having a baby.  The hair dresser said there is nothing I can do about it, damn it I wanted a miracle cure :-).  However, recently I had the opportunity to dry my hair with a Parlux hairdryer.  I had heard awesome reviews about Parlux hairdryers, but really couldn't see how awesome it must be when it costs $150 and my Remington from Big W cost $20!  Well the difference was really obvious, it made my hair SO soft and less frizzy.  I instantly bought one (the 3800), it cost $149.  The website I bought it from had free shipping over $150 (how ironic!), so I ended up picking up this Tigi Headshine that I used to use years ago and I had been wanting to buy again.  I was very relieved when I dried my hair for the first time and it came out nice and soft again - yay!

My poor hair now needs a good cut after being traumatised by all falling out, I am thinking of this haircut.  Maybe this one :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment