Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Blinded by the light

This year I have been a bit more adventurous with my fashion style. Which has meant that I have learnt some things are pretty, but they may not actually be my style!  My beloved sequin jacket is still to be worn, and I have bought a few outfits just to go with the jacket - and I haven't loved them.  I also have this gorgeous sequin dress that just never fitted right, and while the sequins and beading are beautiful - its just not my style.  So what was a bargain ($59.95 reduced from $199) became less a bargain when I had to pay $37 to get it fitted so I could actually wear it..sigh.  I have also decided to sell some of the non-investment pieces that have only been worn once (thanks FB photos for killing the lifespan of clothing lol). The lesson I have learnt from this is to be more careful with purchases and pinterest and Polyvore them before I hand over my hard owned cash!

Oh wait have I mentioned Polyvore before?  Its an awesome website where people put together outfits! I really need to harness the power of Polyvore a bit better, its such an amazing resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment