Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

shopping diary

So I have realised that my Everyday Girl blog has basically become my Shopping Diary blog!  I am just loving the bargains and the fashion in stores at the moment.  I have always steered away from Shoe Boots, I just never felt the booties vibe.  But recently I decided to try a pair on at Betts, which I loved - but they squashed my feet!  So then I went to Novo and found a pair I loved but they didn't have the size in the black, so they suggested getting on to their website to see if there was a pair online in my size.  So in store they were $79.95 - way out of my budget, I was unsure if I was going to buy them but decided to check the website anyway - they were on sale for $25! Yay, I did have to pay $10 for shipping but $35 is still a bargain :-).

2 comments:

ramastar said...

Wow that's a great bargain!

Everyday Girl said...

And they are awesome as well ramastar :-).

Post a Comment