Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Chainstore Chic

Soooo, I am supposed to be on a proper spending ban.  Already evidenced many times on this blog, my spending bans always fail!  In my defence, I do make major savings in most areas of my life - then spend the savings on clothes :-S.  I just cant help it, I love fashion :-D.  Luckily I am happy with chainstore chic, I dont know what would of happened if I was a designer clothing only lady - I would of had to sell a kidney or something.  Today's chainstore hauls include leather pants that I have always wanted, they are from Sportsgirl so of course they are not real leather, a peplum top - I have been hesitant to join this trend but for $14.95 I thought I would experiment with it and lastly a gold chunky watch from Lovisa for $29.95, I have wanted a gold chunky watch for ages but I didnt have a few hundred dollars to spare so I figure I will wear this one to death and if I love it I might ask for a proper one for Xmas!  Talking about chainstore chic...on the weekend I went to an event where I saw every fashion crime imaginable and now I know who buys those gross leggings that you see in supre!!
the leather look pants from Sportsgirl - $89.95

One of the great uses I have found for Pinterest is when I am looking for style inspiration I can create a board and pin all the pics of the style which is what I did for leather pants - I found some awesome style ideas on Pinterest!
was only $29.95 from Lovisa so I am guessing in a few months it probably will start to tarnish, but by then I might of been able to convince my Hubby to buy my the real deal for Xmas!
This is the peplum top I bought to try out to see if I like the trend. VOMIT to the floral pants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment