Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waiting by the post box

Because we are just about to move I have stopped online shopping. Considering we move in a week I am cutting it pretty fine! My ASOS jackets turned up (as blogged a few posts ago). It's actually harder to decide in person which one I like better and I wish I never saw that second one eeek. Luckily it only cost $39 and together they cost as much as one jacket if I bought at Dotti/portmans/sportsgirl. I the bought a Mimco bag off eBay that I had wanted for ages, because I hate huge nappy bags I stick all baby stuff in my normal bag. This Mimco cocoon bag isn't the best colour I would of loved, but being a darker colour it will wear better as all my lighter Mimco bags just show so much wear and year compared to the darker ones. Plus it was $112 including postage which is $200 cheaper than original price. Last online purchase was this Lucy in The Sky dress that I had on my wishlist for ages, I finally had an event to justify buying it - $52.

I have got the shopping bug which is no good when trying to conserve money sigh! Amazingly enough the usually trash city chain store Ice Clothing has some really nice and cheap dresses in at the moment. I remember the days when I wouldn't even walk in that store with my sister I would just wait outside lol. Still a lot of trash but now a bit of treasure as well. I was a good girl and didn't buy anything though
:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment