Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Zara me up Ebay

After getting the original Zara tops I ordered off Ebay and being delighted with them, so cheap and they are the exact Zara quality blouses!  I ordered one more animal print blouse, an owl one, or as my daughter would say a hoot hoot one.  The first two that have arrived are not collared shirts so this one will layer a lot better under sweaters with the little hoot hoots peeking out! This one was $14.39 free shipping and was funded via paypal balance from my sold items on Ebay!  Am running out of things to sell on Ebay waah!!  Today it is a beautiful day, but I think that this might be the last weekend of it (I have been saying that for awhile!).  Had to wear shorts and sandals, I am going to miss my summer wardrobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment