Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Polka Dot Heaven

I am a little bit polka dot obsessed with my wardrobe at the moment.  I have always been, but it seems like a little bit more than usual at the moment!  Awhile ago on my very last ASOS splurge I bought a polka dot jumper that was quite expensive still for a jumper even with 20% off so really was a splurge for me.  It turned out to be a good purchase as it is in cream - whereas most of my polkadot stuff is dark coloured, and the polka dots are actually little puff textures that is really cute. And it got featured in this months latest Cosmopolitan as well! Am also loving the Zara jeggings in this outfit and will


definitely be stocking up on more (when budget allows!).   I am trying really hard to save for my July overseas trip but did pick up this sweater from Valleygirl for $9.95 - its a perfect work sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment