Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Second time lucky???

After the devastation of finding my dream dress on sale for $49, ordering it and having them tell me they made a mistake and didnt have my size - I have been stalking it on the only website I have been able to find it in my size.  www.opencloset.com.au.  Finally it went on sale from $120 to $89 with free shipping so I snapped it up, lucky as well as it was the last one in my size!!  I love all the Three for Something clothing but it so darn expensive. Today it was a top of 14 degrees so I finally got to pull out a Winter coat - this is an ASOS one that was $35.  It was a lot more 'eighties' then I realised from the photos, I love it - but maybe at the end of Winter I will try and pick up some classic coats so I am not so loud with my colours all the time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment