Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Mrs Fix it

Turns out I am a do it yourself Master!!  Earlier this year I pretty much destroyed my brand new yellow suede Mimco bag.  All I did was put it on the floor of my car, but the black floor mat rubbed off on the yellow suede :-(. It was bad, super bad and nobody has any advice including dry cleaners! It took me a couple of months to figure out a possible solution, I sourced a suede mark eraser from EBay AND a suede colour in the shade of my bag.  They had to come from the UK, but once they arrived I set about erasing the marks out of the bag - I got them about 50% shaded but they were still pretty bad - but once I put the colour over it was perfect.  I fixed my bag!  so relieved because I love it :-D.
my beautiful restored suede Mimco bag!

Zara blouse and Zara Jacket from ebay I total of $30 together!!

green SES jumper over my animal print collar blouse from Ally

Lovisa earrings, so quirky!

No comments:

Post a Comment