Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

one more piece of bling....

I could not resist going back to Colette and double checking that I had not missed something awesome - I mean it is all half price!  I am so glad I did because I actually found a bracelet that I have been looking for, and it was $2.50 - bargain!  Had an awesome parcel day with my ebay polka dot covers turning up and one my Zara horse shirt that was like $80 instore and I bought it for $12.48 including shipping off ebay.  It took two weeks to arrive and feels exactly like the store version it is great quality and I love love love.  Today I pulled out my ASOS mustard coat because it said it was 6 degrees when I had to go to work, I don't love love it - its to mustard! lol.  but it was warm, and I think a jacket and a scarf would of been just fine today, it was not proper Winter weather that is for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment