Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

The future is so bright I need to wear shades

I need a new pair of sunglasses, as blogged about already ALOT! As per previous post I got a couple of cheapie pairs, but I still needed a new nice pair.  Because of my spending ban due to an upcoming event that will severely limit my spending power, I was loathe to pay much money for a new pair of sunnies.  Then hurray, (with a little help) I found a pair of sunglasses on Mimco online shop for $45 - plus 9.95 shipping so a total of $55.  On a side note I am completely annoyed that Mimco is one of the last Australian retailers still not doing free shipping :-(.  I have never owned a pair of Mimco sunglasses so I am quite excited and really hoping that they are good quality, they were $180.  So the sunglasses dilemma is finally wrapped up and sorted out :-).  I am about to have some time on my hands again as I return to unpaid leave to spend time with my little one, I plan to really sort out my wardrobe properly.  I will need to do this anyway as I won't have any money to really buy any new clothes anymore.  I will also be going through my magazines and style files to get new ideas to reinvigorate what I have got.  The below is a snapshot from the latest Shop Til Ya Drop magazine, I have this shirt so this is a great inspiration for some styles to use it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment