Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Loving leopard print - am I turning into my mum?

After buying an animal print scarf from Sportgirl I just did a huge haul of animal print items from Sportsgirl. My hubby often jokes that I'm turning into my mum when I wear animal print stuff. In my defense, animal print has come a long way from when only older women wore it!  I just love Sportsgirl for accessories and i only recently got a leopard print scarf and leopard print beanie from there! this time I definetly blew my shopping ban. I got a leopard print bucket bag with gold studs on the bottom - it's a total Alexander Wang bag rip off for $29.95! An animal print cuff that was not a bargain at $25 and an animal print watch for $20. And then two slouch beanies half price for $10 each. Eeek but I love love all of it! Wore my bag and scarf today :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment