Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Baby spam!

Sorry for the previous accidental baby post - that belonged on my other blog, whoops! Things are pretty quiet in my blogger space, I am a bit blogger fatigued! Here is a shirt I bought from Valleygirl for $14.95. I am loving the casual collar look with a bodysuit underneath. Still lemming a mannequin so I can do better photos! I just read an awfully good article in the latest Grazia magazine about how it takes six months to unpack your things when you move (two months in still a couple of boxes as well as still not finished decorating). And it takes 17mths to feel like your home is your home. I think our restless feet are finally getting tired of our wandering. Perhaps the next place will be our last for a while :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment