Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

preventing buyers remorse

So after checking my lipstick draw I found at least three pink lipsticks never been used that look exactly like the one I nearly bought last week and had put on the wish list for this week!  Three!  On the plus side they had been all freebie lipsticks with the free gift with purchase from Estee Lauder and Miranesse.

This made me remember something called the project 10 pan, if you google this you will get a million beauty blogs of people participating in the project 10 pan and heaps of Youtube videos as well.  Basically it is where you use up ten makeup products before you are allowed to buy a new one.  I think its time to commence this project!  I am going to include perfume as well, I seem to have about ten drawers of makeup/body products that are all half used so I am going to work out getting rid of ten of them before buying anything new :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment