Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Nearly Spring means nearly Summer!

Am loving the Spring/Summer fashion coming out at the moment, this pay I am a little bit poor (again!), so far on the list is:
  • getting my eyebrows waxed at the Benefit brow bar (so overdue that I nearly have a monobrow!) $25
  • Doctors and Dentist - $100
  • baby shower present and dinner: $40
  • Accomodation, petrol and dinner for Mary Poppins :-) $150
  • Maybelline lipstick in color sensational high shine in pink freeze, though I might check my lipstick draw first to double check I dont have a similar colour already as I really dont need another lipstick...
    image
    rated 4.8(5 reviews)
    • Average Rating: 4.8
    • 100% would buy this product again
    • Package Quality: 4.4
    • Price: $$



No comments:

Post a Comment